What Makes Our Company Different
When you call, Ask about our
SENIOR CITIZEN, FIRST TIME HOME BUYER and WEEKDAY discount!
Over 25 Years of Home Inspection and Improvement Services
Home Inspection Services!
We inspect all sizes,
ages and types of homes!
- We have a very broad view with broad experience (We know what's happening in the industry).
- Member of New England Pest Management Association Registry Certification 100182 Wood Destroying Insect Inspector.
- Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certified Lead Paint Renovation Supervisor.
- Real Estate Sales license - 127792-S.
- Current Home Improvement Contractor license - 129823.
- Builder and Developer.
- Trained in Home Inspections.
- Building Supply Center Manager.
- We provide knowledge on improvement services as well as inspections.
We understand the investment costs of upkeep and repair.
While we do not seek improvement opportunities from properties where Quality performs inspections, our company has been to the property and understands the dollars and cents solutions to property improvement and we, thereby, can be a valuable resource to our customers. We don't necessarily need to revisit the site to provide direction and suggestions on correction of problem areas.
We have a simple fee policy.
Our fees are lower than most, and an inspection process open to our customers and all interested parties invited by our customer. We appreciate the interest of our customer, and welcome their inviting knowledgeable friends and relatives.
We have no hidden fees.
Quality Home Inspection Services' fees are modest and lower than industry averages. Our inspection fee covers an inspection consistent with the standards and reporting practices of all major national inspection organizations, such as American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
- We complete the inspection in one visit by committing our company inspector to a full four-hour, on-site timetable and many times the full four hours is necessary.
- We provide a detailed, readable report at the completion of the inspection.
- We maintain Professional (Errors and Omissions) Insurance and full Liability coverages.